My Personal Page

Welcome to
Carol Chaoui's Fundraising Page!

My Fundraising Events Page    

Thank you for your involvement!

Enter Donation Amount Here:
*Currency shown: US Dollar

 My Fundraising Goal:
 Money Raised to Date:
If you are unable to donate online, please print out a donation form.
Join me in my efforts to support Susan G. Komen Massachusetts Affiliate!

Dear Friends,
This year, I am honored to run the marathon for the Susan G. Komen MA affiliate.
Since my diagnosis in July of 2009, running has been an important part of my recovery and has helped me on so many different levels. I am excited to run 26.2 miles on April 21, 2014 to make a difference and to help others. 75% of funds raised will stay here in Massachusetts to support organizations that offer education, treatment and services to local residents, especially those who face barriers to care. The remaining 25% will go to the Susan G. Komen national Awards and Research program which funds groundreaking cancer research and scientific programs around the world.
Thank you for supporting Susan G. Komen Massachusetts Affiliate. Your tax deductible contribution is greatly appreciated.
Hope to see you out there on marathon day!
Also, if you refer friends to this site for donations, please let me know and you might win a prize. Special gift for the person who comes closest to guessing my marathon finish time. Please send all referrals and guesses to carol_chaoui@hotmail.com
And of course there will be a fabulous bubbles and bites party early May!
Carol Chaoui

Help Files